- 57 INR
- Glass Cleaner
- Glass Cleaning
Perfect for Cleaning
Glass & Shiny Surfaces like / Mirrors / Glass windows / Fridge / TV / Oven /Kitchen Cabnet / Furniture etc.
Direction for use
Turn the nozzle to spray .or stream position and apply fine mist over the surface.Wipe w1th clean & dry cotton cloth to get complete clean and 2 time more Shine across surfaces.
- Unplug electrical appliance before cleaning
- Check user manual before using liquid cleaner on electronics
- Test on hidden areas before use
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes,
- Rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advise
- If swallowed, rinse with water and seek medical advise
We are known in the industry for manufacturing, exporting and supplying 56 Glass Cleaner for our valuable customers. The offered cleaner is processed under the guidance of our skilled professional team by utilizing premium quality chemicals and other materials with the aid of advanced techniques at our well equipped manufacturing unit. This cleaner is widely demanded in various places for cleaning glass and other transparent frames or sets. Our precious clients can avail the provided 56 Glass Cleaner from us in varied specifications at reasonable price.
- Non polluting chemicals used
- Safe to use
- Excellent cleaning
- Provides long lasting shine
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What substance is in glass cleaner?
Ans - Ammonium hydroxide, often known as ammonia solution or ammonia, is the name given to the ammonia that may be found in Windex and other window cleaners.
2. What characteristics does glass cleaner have?
Ans - Glass cleaners typically contain surfactants and solvents that stick to the glass surface and lift dirt and grime, adding extra sparkle to shiny surfaces. They occasionally even include scents for a pleasing aroma.
3. Can glass cleaner catch fire?
Ans - The item is flammable and may catch fire from potential ignition sources. H226 Vapor and liquid flammable. H319 seriously irritates the eyes. Avoid heat, heated surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other sources of ignition.
4. Are glass cleaners bases or acids?
Ans - Ammonia is a common ingredient in cleaning supplies, especially window cleaners. A base is anything like ammonia. Acids are the antithesis of bases.
- 5000 Per Month
- 7 Days
Bungalow 235/246, Sector 1 - A, Near Bank of Baroda, Off Gorai Road, Borivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400091, India